Villaluenga del Rosario / Llanos del Republicano / Llanos de Líbar under the moonlight
Saturday, October 7
Next Saturday night, taking advantage of the fact that the moon is almost full, we will make the route that, from the town of Villaluenga del Rosario, the main producer of Payoyo cheese to the source of Líbar, in the plain of the same name & #8230; crossing places as unique as the Plains of the Republican or the port of El Correo.
The round trip would be done late in the afternoon ... to see the sunset on the plains of Líbar.
The return would be done along the same route ... but in this case, the moonlight and the frontal lights would be used to follow the route.
- 00 Departure (by bus)
- About 9.00 Arrival in Cazorla
- 30 Breakfast
- 00 Travel by special bus from Cazorla to La Nava San Pedro
- 30 Start of the walk between La Nava San Pedro to El Hornico Lodge in the Bolera reservoir.
- 00 Approximate arrival at El Hornico Hostel.
- 00 Astronomical observation
- 00 dinner
- 00 Games
NAVA SAN PEDRO
CORAL RASO DEL PERAL
CLOSURE OF THE HORSESHOE
THE HORNICO HOSTEL
- 00 Breakfast at the El Hornico facilities
- 00 Departure to make the route of the Guazalamanco stream and the Ivy house
- 00. Return to the bus
- 00 Departure by bus back home
ARROYO GUAZALAMANCO WATERFALLS
RUINAS FOREST HOUSE OF LA HIEDRA
The price includes
- Bus trip from Marchena to Cazorla
- Travel by special bus from Cazorla to La Nava to San Pedro
- Guide and interpretation service of 2 routes
- Accommodation at El Hornico Hostel on Saturday / Sunday night with half board (dinner and breakfast)
- Bus trip from Albergue El Hornico to Marchena
- Accident insurance during the 2 days
- Color printed maps of the routes
The rooms are six beds and the price varies a bit depending on how we distribute:
3 people in each room 100 euros
2 people in each room 112.5 euros
4 people in each room 95 euros
6 people in each room 87 euros
1 person per room 150 euros
(prices for a group of 40 participants)
Sunday, February 16
GUIDED AND INTERPRETED ROUTE
Round to Benaojan along the Great Path of Malaga
The route will cover a part of the Great Path of Malaga, a circular path that runs through the province of Malaga from east to east and from north to south. The section we will make links the city of Ronda with the town of Benaojan.
The route will begin in the gardens of the Alameda del Tajo, to go through all the viewpoints that overlook the cliffs of the plateau that surround the city by the west, among them, the famous Balcony of the Pussy.
You will cross the New Bridge, to enter the medieval and Islamic city, crossing some of its streets, to look for the door of the medieval wall, called Puerta del Viento, from which a stepped road leads to the impressive viewpoint of the New Bridge, at the bottom of the Tagus.
Once the photos have been taken, we return to the path that will lead us to the path of Los Molinos, through which we will arrive to the Port of La Muela, where we will begin to find beacons of the Great Path of Malaga that we will follow.
The trail goes down to the Guadiaro river, but before that, during a section it coincides with the road from Ronda to Benaojan for about 100 meters, a route in which we must all go with utmost care.
The Guadalcobacin stream will be crossed by a bridge and from here, the road runs for almost 3 km on a plain, parallel to the train track and the Guadiaro river, which will be left to the left of the march.
After reaching a level crossing to the left where the Cañada Real del Campo de Gibraltar runs, which crosses the Guadiaro river to continue along the left bank of the river, the path we will follow continues straight ahead, starting a climb by the old road from Benaojan to Ronda.
Shortly before reaching the port of Algarrobo, we will take a path that will take us to the Cave of the Cat and in its vicinity we will have lunch.
After that, we will go back up to the port, to start the descent that leads to the Poljé de Benaoján. We will cross the town, to take the road that leads us to the Benaoján station, where the tour will end, passing previously through the curious birth of El Santo.
- The views of the viewpoints of the Tagus Plateau
- The New Bridge of Ronda
- The medieval city of Ronda
- The Mirador del Puente Nuevo from the Tajo de Ronda
- The cat's cave
- The town of Benaojan
- The Birth of El Santo
This month's route runs along the El Rocío road used by the Rocian Brotherhoods that come from the province of Huelva.
It will begin in the vicinity of the former forest village of Los Cabezudos, now abandoned, and then enter a preserved area within the Doñana National Park, the Rocina Stream Protection Zone.
Soon the cat pine forest will be crossed, shortly after approaching the gallery forest of the stream of La Rociana, which will continue for the rest of the route until arriving at the village of El Rocio.
At km 7.5 we will leave the road, to get closer to the lagoon and the Acebrón Palace, where lunch is possible.
After this break, the road will resume, but taking a path that runs parallel to the Rocina stream and the Cañada stream. After crossing this stream, the road continues along the cattle route of La Rocina to the village of Rocio.
- The old forest of Los Cabezudos
- Cat's Pine
- The gallery forest of the Rocina stream
- The Lagoon and the Acebrón Palace
- The Cork oak of the Sotillo
- The Village of El Rocio
|ROUTE OF THE THOUSAND KASBAHS, IMPERIAL CITIES and DESERT OF MOROCCO|
December 1st 27th
MARCHENA / TARIFA / TANGER / FEZ
- Departure from Marchena at 10 in the morning
- Ferry boarding from Tarifa to Tangier at 13.00.
- Arrival in Tangier 15.00 and departure to Fez Arrival at the end of the afternoon. Dinner and accommodation.
2nd December 28th
- Breakfast and visit the Medina of Fez with an official guide.
- Afternoon free in the medina. Dinner and accommodation.
December 3rd 29th
FEZ / MERZOUGA
- Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time, departure by coach heading south of Morocco. This day we cross the Middle Atlas by populations such as Azrou, or Midelt.
- Continue to Erfoud, crossing the Ziz Valley and its wide palm groves via Er Rachidia.
- Arrival to Erfoud and finally to Merzouga where you will drive us in vehicles 4 & #215; 4 to our nomadic bivouac accommodation tonight, with which you will have an excursion at sunset.
- Berber dinner under the stars and accommodation in nomadic bivouac.
- Astronomical observation with laser pointer in the most impressive sky in the world, that of the Sahara desert.
December 4th 30th
MERZOUGA / OUARZAZATE
- At dawn we will have dromedaries planned to see sunrise near the dune of Erg Chebbi.
- Breakfast at the bivouac and then to the city of Tinehir from where to visit the Todra Gorges.
- Continue across the Dades Valley to Boulmane du Dades. Dinner and accommodation.
5th December 31st
OUARZAZATE / MARRAKECH
- Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Marrakech.
- Then, arrival at the Kasbah of Taurirt, emblem of the city of Ourzazate.
- Visit to the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, where films as famous as Gladiator or Jesus of Nazareth have been filmed and where we can see the way of life of its inhabitants.
- Continuation of the route to climb the Col du Tichka to more than 2,000 m high, crossing the High Atlas mountains.
- Continue to Marrakech to arrive mid afternoon. Dinner for free at Yemaa el Fnaa square and New Year's Eve celebration. Accommodation.
January 6th 1
MARRAKECH / TANGER
Breakfast and visit the medina of Marrakech and rest of the day free.
Departure by night bus to Tangier at 12 at night.
January 7th 2
TANGER / RATE / MARCHENA
- Arrival in Tangier 8.00 and transfer directly to the port of Tangier to take a ferry at 10 am.
- Arrival in Tarifa at 11 am and Marchena at 3 pm.
Ferry tickets Tarifa / Tangier / Tarifa
Coach all the way 25 seats
5 nights at selected hotels
1 night in Jaimas in the desert
5 dinners during the circuit
(Drinks not included)
4 & #215; 4 tour from Erfoud to Merzouga
Camel ride through the dunes at dawn on the 30th
Mapfre Assistance Insurance
Tour guide throughout the tour
FEZ Sofia 4 *
MERZOUGA Jaima “Palms and Dunes”
BOULMANE DU DADES Kasbah Tizzaraouine 3 * Sup
MARRAKECH Mogador Gueliz 4 *
PRICE (Base of 25 people)
If the number of participants were greater, the final price would have a reduction.
ORGANIZAN Group 10 Travel Agency and Active Tourism Company El Tintivalero
Puebla de Cazalla Street, 10 MARCHENA (SEVILLA)
Telephone 955 84 54 85/642 624348
This month's Route begins in the town of Gilena, which we will cross from south to north, passing through the source of the karst aquifer in the mountains known as El Ojo de Gilena.
We begin to climb a track that will later become a path that will take us to the heart of the Sierra. Upon reaching a crossroads in a hill, we take the path on the left, in a southwest direction, until we reach the so-called Corralones, former settlement of shepherds in the mountains.
From there we will go to the viewpoint of Acebuchal, with an impressive view of the entire western slope of the Sierra (from here Marchena, Paradas and Arahal can be seen) and where there is also an old refuge of shepherds made of limestone.
From the viewpoint we will go down the Loma de los Colchones, then go up to Las Llanadas. After crossing the local Gilena road to Pedrera, we will pass from the Sierra de Juarez to the Sierra del Becerrero.
A path will take us to Estepa, passing under the Tajos de los Monteros, where some centennial almond trees are preserved. In the meadows developed under them we will eat, to enter afterwards to Estepa through the area of Trascastillo and from there go up to San Cristobal Hill.
The route will end with a guided visit to the monumental complex of the Hill (Castle, convent and Church) and a subsequent visit to the facilities of the La Estepeña butter factory, with a tasting of its products.
- The Birth of the Eye of Gilena
- The repopulations of pines (Pinus pinaster) of the Sierra de Gilena.
- The Mediterranean scrub formation that conserves in the understory of the pine forest
- The Acebuchal viewpoint
- Centennial almond trees and the limestone wall of Los Tajos del Montero
- The Visit to the Cerro San Cristobal, artistic historical set of Estepa
- The visit to the facilities of the Mantecados de la Estepeña factory
The photos used in this description have been taken from the following addresses
Registration begins on Tuesday, December 10 (Monday is a holiday)
The departure will be about 9 in the morning (concrete departure time will be specified for each locality)
We will stop for breakfast at the El Marqués restaurant at junction A-92, crossing with Pedrera road
IMPORTANT & #8230; For those who have paid the route because they could not attend the last one due to the change of date & #8230; . YOU MUST COMMUNICATE BEFORE SUNDAY DAY 8 your intention to participate in this route to reserve a place before registration begins.