Management of the hygienic-sanitary risk of the COVID-19 during the transition towards the new normality
To ensure the performance of Active Tourism and Nature activities in safe conditions against the coronavirus, the following recommendations have been established for participants:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, if you are or have been in contact in the last 14 days with someone with COVID-19, please refrain from participating in the activity. Be responsible.
- Wash or disinfect your hands before entering and after exiting the means of transport.
- Wash your hands or disinfect them at the beginning and end of the activity and whenever possible during the activity, with soap and water or biodegradable disinfectant gel or spray. In particular, hands should be washed or disinfected after each close contact, before eating and drinking, before and after bathing.
- The use of masks that cover the nose and mouth will be mandatory.
- Do not attempt to communicate while sneezing or coughing.
- If you have to sneeze or cough, do so with a tissue or in front of the inside of your elbow.
- Stay vigilant during the marches to adapt the progression rate and the stops with respect to the rest of the group and thus be able to maintain the safety distance at all times.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes with your hands.
- In the case of the use of material, avoid taking it to your mouth (biting the rope, fastening tapes or cords with your mouth, etc.).
- Always have the mask on hand and ready in case you have to share small spaces with other people.
- It is recommended to carry several masks in case one gets wet or is no longer usable.
- It is recommended to bring hydroalcoholic gel.
- It is recommended to always wear your glasses (sun or transparent).
- Do not share lip balms or lip balms.
- Do not exchange food and drinks with the rest of the group.
- Do not share cutlery, plates, glasses, or drink from the same bottle.
- Follow your guide's instructions at all times.