It is an 8 kilometer circular route of medium difficulty, full of impressive panoramic views. Therefore, do not forget to bring your camera to capture the best photographs of these beautiful natural landscapes.
Attractions of the route:
- Challenge of climbing the roof of the province of Seville (1,128 m.).
- Views of all the low Andalusia.
- The best oak and gall oak preserved in the province.
- Sighting of vultures, mountain goats, foxes, red-billed chough, partridges, griffon vultures and other birds of prey such as eagles and kestrels.
Depending on the conditions of the group and its purposes, you can go up to the Terril peak.
Technical sheet of the route
- Difficulty level: medium.
- Distance: 7 kilometers
- Positive difference in altitude: 465 meters
This activity complies with current legislation related to COVID-19 of Phase 1. Following the guidelines of the Manual "Post COVID-19 recommendations for mountain sports" of the Spanish Sports Federation. Therefore, an appointment is necessary, that is, to reserve a place for this