Discover the heart of Seville with a visit to its most iconic monuments. With us you will learn about the city’s rich history and cultural heritage from an expert guide, and marvel at the wonders of our multi-cultured past.
Save time and skip the lines to visit the main sights in Seville and get to know more about their history and legends.
Royal Palace – Reales Alcázares
Our visit starts at the main palace inside the alcazar. Together we will travel through the history of Seville and its people from the Almohade culture to the greatest Kings of Spain.
- Explore the Alcazar of Seville, the oldest Royal Palace still in use in Europe and is an emblematic symbol of the city.
- Admire the Islamic-Moorish, Gothic Renaissance and Baroque styles of the different rooms of the Palace.
- Stroll through the serene gardens surrounded by orange trees and palms trees, fountains and pavilions with breathes of freshness and tranquillity
Tour available in English and Spanish.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Puerta del León|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Normally at 3:00 pm and as your convenience|
|DURATION||Approximately 1 hour, 30 minute.|
- Visit Seville’s most iconic monuments
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from an expert guide
- Stroll through Alcazar’s spectacular gardens
10.30 AM – 10.50 AM: Introduction
- Meet your guide.
- Learn the origins of Seville.